Who lives there?
Meet Meeko, he is a 6 month old Mini lop. He is shy towards people, playful with cats and dogs.
How the enclosure was build
I got a 4ft x 4ft cage. Then I got four 2” x 8’ board kind of things from Lowe’s they were like eight dollars each I think. Then have you ever been in the old person’s house and they had like wood around the walls. If you walk around Lowes you’ll see it it’s a huge 4 ft x 8 ft board and it looks like a legit wood floor it was $10 and Lowes will cut things for you so I had them Cut it in half and then I kept one full 4 x 4 half And then the other half I cut in half so it was 2 x 4. I don’t know if you got that same cage that I had but I base my measurements off that cage.
They also sell turf Welcome Matt at job lot so I got 2 black and two green cuz they only had two green And they had other colors like pink and blue and orange.
More About the setup
- Q- What special features does it have?
- A - It has a second floor. It did have a ram but I ended up taking it out.
- Q - What escape proofing does it have?
- A- Meet Meeko, he is a 6 month old Mini lop
- Q - When dose the enclosure get used?
- A - Always, Meeko doesn’t even like to come out anymore.
- Q - How do other pets relate to the enclosure?
- A - The cat likes to go in with him and he liked her in there.
- Q ? How is the enclosure accessed for cleaning?
- A - I can go right in and vacuum.