We have all spent time creating a special space somewhere in out home that’s safe and secure for our rabbits when we’re not there, for instance at work or at night. Please help others by contributing to our archive of these spaces so we can all take inspiration, enabling others to give their rabbits the best life they can.
Simply answer as many of the questions below as you want the best you can. Feel free to add any other details as we know every rabbit is special in their own way. We would also love you to attach some pictures, they don’t need to be perfect, some snaps taken on your phone will be fine. Please send your comments and attach your images in an email and sent it to firstname.lastname@example.org
About your bunny
We would love to know more about your bunny as they all have special personalities.
What is the name of your rabbit/s?
- What type of breed/s are they and what makes this type of rabbit special?
- How would you describe your rabbits personality?
How did you build your rabbit enclosure?
Tell us more about how you put the enclosure together and what us used to build it?
What did you build the enclosure with?
- What special features does it have?
- What escape proofing have you added?
- If you could change anything about it what would it be?
- What floor does it have?
How does you rabbit use the space?
Tell us more about your rabbits day to day life in the enclosure and what they get up to in there?
What toys are there to play with and what toys does your rabbit like to play with the most?
- Where’s the favourite place in the enclosure?
- Do you go into the enclosure and if so how do you share the space?
- How much time does you rabbit spend in there and when?
We are a community of house rabbit enthusiasts with a specific interest in sharing our experiences of living with these special pets. We like posting tips on enriching our rabbits environments, preventing damage to our homes and making them safe for our rabbits to inhabit.